A Guide on Hemorrhoids and Homeopathy
Hemorrhoids or sometimes called piles refer to a condition where the particular veins around the lower rectum and anus are swollen and swollen. It can happen to anyone - men or women and old or young. Hemorrhoids take place because there is a strain in the bowel movement. Others suffer from hemorrhoids because of aging, pregnancy, chronic diarrhea and also chronic constipation. This can be seen either internal (inside the anus) or external (below the skin around the anus). There are a few people who have hemorrhoids but they do not experience any symptoms. Vivid red blood that covers the actual stool is one of the common internal signs of hemorrhoids. Take note, internal hemorrhoids might protrude with the anus which can be painful and irritating.
List of Remedies
Homeopathic remedies are one of the most effective and safest ways to treat hemorrhoids. It offers gentle and no side effects treatment. For severe cases of hemorrhoids, surgery is the only answer. Before you turn to this treatment, attempt the gentle homeopathic remedies available before it is too late.
- Witch hazel remove is a common ingredient of different hemorrhoids treatment available in the market like medicated hemorrhoid pads.
- It acts as an astringent.
- In most health food and drug stores, you can buy pure hazel extract.
- You simply apply the extract using a clean cotton ball on the affected area.
- It's a no-no to pay for the hemorrhoids after program with gauze or bandage.
- Repeat the same procedure three times a day for several days.
- This action will help reduce discomfort and shrink the painful and enlarged veins.
- Aloe vera has a gel-like sap that is rich with astringent properties that can cool, soothe and heal irritated cells.
- Apply the sap directly on the affected region using a cotton swab or ball.
- In order to get the gel like sap from the plant, cut in half the leaf and then slice down at the middle.
- Collect the extract using the cotton swab from the center.
- When you can not get a fresh leaf of the aloe vera plant, you can purchase from grocery or drug stores aloe vera extract.
Sulfur is Known to Treat Skin Conditions Such as Scabies and Acne
It is also an effective treatment for hemorrhoids because of the antibacterial and mild astringent properties it contain. Prepare a mixture of a comforting ointment plus a teaspoon of sulfur powder. Apply the mixture directly to the infected area at least two to three times a day.
Other Tips to Remember
Use the aforementioned homeopathic remedies in conjunction with the following:
Hemorrhoid treatment - Hemorrhoids cure
Hemorrhoid treatment (Ridpiles.com) has an effective way for treating piles, hemorrhoid, It is the natural way of curing hemorrhoid or piles ...
- Proper diet is a must.
- You need to include in your dinner foods rich in fiber.
- Remember, constipation is one of the leading causes of hemorrhoids.
- Prefer to drink or eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
Advice For Preventing And Treating your Hemorrhoids You may have gone to the doctor after your first experience with hemorrhoids. When you go to the doctor, you will be examined, and you will learn a lot about what you need to do to get rid of them. You usually don t require prescription medicines...
- Avoid holding the urge of going to the bathroom.
- Go if you really have to.
- At the same time, do not prolong your stay inside the toilet.
- This will just create pressure on your rectal location.
- Drink eight to be able to 10 glasses of water everyday.
- Make it a habit to bring a sippy tumbler of water.
- This will encourage you to drink water as many as you can.
For more info on the wonders of homeopathy and how it will also help treat your own hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish Go to Http://Tratamiento-De-Las-Hemorroides.Blogspot.Com
For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese check out http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
Sadie is a content marketing professional at utioverthecounter.info, a collection of articles about medicine. In the past, Sadie worked as a advertising guru at a news startup. When she's not sourcing web articles, Sadie enjoys hiking and rock climbing.