Causes and Treatment of Hemroids or Hemorrhoids
Hemroids are embarrassing, painful and a terrible daily condition to have to deal with.
Do you know that hemorrhoids can be a life-threatening disease? If not treated in early stages then it can be really painful and need to be operated. Hemroids can occur in different types like internal, outside, bleeding hemroids and others.
What are the Causes of Hemroids?
The main causes of hemorrhoids can be divided into two groups, namely that those are associated with our lifestyle and that matched to our own eating habits. Usually the common causes of hemroids include aging, unhealthy diet, pregnancy and also child birth, heavy lifting, heredity, severe coughing, pushing in the course of bowel movements.
- Another reason of chance of hemorrhoids is the manner of passing the stool.
- Wrong habit of passing the stool like
- Not providing enough time to pass stool - In this way the large intestine gets harmed while passing the fecal waste.
- This results in rupturing of veins and is therefore harmful to the tissues which can lead to hemorrhoids.
Lack of liquid intake - Within the daily diet lack in sufficient water makes your stool dry and also hard which is the most prominent cause of hemroid.
Sudden Lifting of Heavy Weights
Hemorrhoids can also cause because of pulling heavy weights that put extra pressure on veins and tissue. But this is not found among those who use heavy weights in routine rather. It affects greater level in order to those who are obese or overweight.
Heart and Liver diseases- When the blood is pooled in and around the pelvic system, the enlarging of the veins may lead to Hemroids.
Easy Treatments of Hemroid
Complete understanding of Hemorrhoids and its correct safety measures can help in the prevention of hemorrhoids. However, if it occurs, then there are some easy and efficient treatments of hemroids:
- Is significant to include additional fiber in your diet and to drink plenty of water each day.
- This will prevent constipation which causes damage to your bowel muscles and make hemroids worse.
- There tend to be foods that tend to intensify hemroid signs and symptoms.
- The most common are nuts, coffee, alcohol and hot and spicy food.
- If you notice another type of food making your hemorrhoids worse, abstain it for a few days and see if there is any positive effect.
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids - from http://www.hemorrhoid-talk.com - Yes, you can naturally get rid of hemorrhoids (aka haemorhhoids, piles), forever.
Use ice on the region for 10 minutes, follow with a warm, moist towel for 20 minutes to provide relief.
Other hemroids treatmeant involves rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation and surgical functioning.
- Is highly recommended that DO NOT IGNORE HEMROIDS In the early STAGES!
- One need to ask the doctor and get treatment as soon as possible.