Do You have to Treat Hemorrhoids?
You suffer from hemorrhoids, (hemroids) then you probably have read that most cases of hemorrhoids will heal by itself without any treatment. So, do you really have to treat your own hemorrhoids? Or should you ignore them because they are not serious and also will not be complicated if left untreated?
Hemorrhoids are Not Serious, Not Precancerous, and Not an Emergency, Yes.
Yes, hemorrhoids are not a serious disease with no life threatening complications. However, the symptoms associated with them result in great embarrassment and prevent you from living a normal life.
Yes, Hemorrhoids are Not an Emergency
However, time is an important factor for hemorrhoids, as early in the course of the disease, the pathological process is easily reversible. The latter you start treatment, the more difficult to cure hemorrhoids completely as well as permanently.
- So, the answer for the above question is simply "yes".
- You should start hemroids treatment as early as possible.
Hemroids treatment is easy and can be achieved using simple effortless instructions at home.
Information on Hemorrhoids a Sign of Early PregnancyInformation on Hemorrhoids a Sign of Early Pregnancy. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Package includes homeopathic drops, topical cream, and herbal supplement, developed to help target the source of piles. Calmovil consists of the highest quality ingredients that have been scientifically developed to work synergistically for optimum results. Calmovil's ingredients have been used for many years to support healthy blood flow, helping in reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Now they are all integrated into this special Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood circulation, lowering swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to alleviate the discomfort and flare-ups related to piles.
More about This Product »
These instructions are actually easy to follow and not only help to treat and prevent hemorrhoids, but in addition improve the bowel health in general, cure constipation as well as improve the general body health.
Eat Foods Rich in Fiber
Fiber increases the mass of stools and prevents constipation and therefore minimizes straining during bowel movements. Fiber is present in fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grain products. You need to note that fiber is present only in foods of plant source, while meat and dairy products contain no fiber.
Drink enough numbers of water to prevent dehydration which leads in order to constipation and more straining.
Avoid holding stools, go to the bathroom as soon as you feel the need to pass stools.
- Recent studies suggest a relationship between the modern design of sitting toilet and increased incidence of hemorrhoids in developed countries.
- This is explained by the fact that sitting toilet is not physiological with the process of defecation.
- On the other hand, squat toilet has the advantage of being more physiological and leads to emptying of the rectum with minimal pushing.
- Now, there are unique kinds of chairs that can be used with the sitting toilet to provide a position similar to squatting.
- Also, you can use the setting toilet but modify your position by flexing your thighs upon your abdomen and flexing your elbows around your knees.
For a temporary control of acute hemorrhoids signs and symptoms such as pain, irritation, or discomfort, try the following local physical measures.
- The area of hemorrhoids should be cleaned with cold water and soap.
- After wash, the area should be dried thoroughly.
Cold compresses alternating with sitz baths help to reduce pain associated with hemorrhoids.
Difference Between Hemorrhoids and Colon Cancer
In other cases, blood in the stool could be an indication of something more serious. Let's take a look at both hemorrhoids and colon cancer so you can be ...
- Sitz baths: "Sitz" is a German word meaning "sit".
- The area of hemorrhoids is immersed in a constant stream of warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Warm water causes relaxation of the arschfick vessels and settlement of pain.
Sadie is a content marketing professional at utioverthecounter.info, a collection of articles about medicine. In the past, Sadie worked as a advertising guru at a news startup. When she's not sourcing web articles, Sadie enjoys hiking and rock climbing.