Hemorrhoid Banding - A method of Hemorrhoids Surgery
You suffer from hemorrhoids, do not be disheartened because despite the pain and inconvenience caused, hemorrhoids are not a life-threatening nor dangerous malady. The longest that you will be in pain by hemorrhoids is two weeks. Normally doctors would recommend surgical treatment regarding hemorrhoids treatment.
Hemorrhoids that are of the fourth degree type generally require medical intervention though there are natural remedies to relieve you of this problem. The fourth diploma hemorrhoids refer to the prolapsed and the external hemorrhoids. These hemorrhoids are just too big to be pushed back into the rectum.
- Rubber band is used where the doctor places a special rubber band around the base of the hemorrhoids.
- This band will cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid enabling the later to contract and later disappear.
- It takes about two weeks for the hemorrhoid dropping.
- Of course there are side effects including pain and infection.
- Recurrence of hemorrhoids, swelling and pain around the area can also happen.
You want to avoid the side effects of rubber banding then it can be more suitable that you go and review the various home remedies available to remove hemorrhoids. The steps below can be used after you have undergone rubber band ligation in order to minimize the post operative side effects. These remedies are readily available in the grocery and pharmacy.
You can Try to Shrink the Hemorrhoids Using the Sitz Bath
You soak the buttocks in a bath containing warm water for about three times daily. Other than using warm water, you can also add in Epsom salts or herbal salts to be able to the bath yet refrain from using fragrances and bathing soaps as these typically cause irritation. Using the sitz bath will eliminate pain and permit the hemorrhoids to shrink.
PILES TREATMENT AT HOME I Home Remedies For Piles Cure
Here is an informative video on PILES TREATMENT AT HOME. WATCH this video to learn PILES CURES that work. Piles, Causes Symptoms & Natural Home ...
Best Cure For Hemorrhoids - Natural cure For Hemroids - Hemrrhoid Cure Best Cure For HemorrhoidsNatural cures for hemorrhoids can be the perfect solutions for those who suffer from hemorrhoids and are in most instances in desperate search for immediate relief to the non plus ultra soreness bleeding as well as...
- Take lots of fibers in what you eat.
- Fibers are found in abundance in vegetables and fruits.
- You can also get them through linseed, vitamin C and prunes.
- Their laxative house may aid in the production of soft stools.
- You can try to reduce a person weight so as to relieve the extra pressure on the abdomen and pelvic regions.
- Added weight will promote the emergence of hemorrhoids.
- Try to exercise so as to control you body weight as a sedentary lifestyle will only induce hemorrhoids.
- Stay away from heavy lifting as this will cause extra pressure to the pelvic and anal regions.
- You can also apply creams containing astringents, anesthetics and anti inflammatory agents to relieve the pain, itching, and swelling.
- There are many natural ingredients including witch hazel, aloe vera, butcher's broom and also the bioflavoids.
- These are not only effective but common.
- Natural remedies are gaining popularity as they are not only safe but cheap and very effective.
- Get rid of hemorrhoids and prevent constipation from ruining your lifetime.
- The home remedies for hemorrhoids will make sure that you will be successful in removing hemorrhoids.
Sadie is a content marketing professional at utioverthecounter.info, a collection of articles about medicine. In the past, Sadie worked as a advertising guru at a news startup. When she's not sourcing web articles, Sadie enjoys hiking and rock climbing.