Hemorrhoid Relief and Treatments
Hemorrhoids are a painful, irritating and often embarrassing condition that many people suffer. Around half of the population will at some point or another suffer from hemorrhoids. They are most common in quickly thirty five and pregnant women. They can be caused my a number of things, through pushing anal muscles when going to the toilet to lifting heavy objects.
There are two types of hemorrhoids, internal and external (with a possible third type - internal developing into an external).
There are various treatments for them including over the counter remedies, but these are not always recommended or effective.
- External hemorrhoids can be reduces with an ice bag to them.
- This will help numb the pain and any itching.
- Try not to sit back for too long periods of time as this is putting pressure on them.
- Try to go for a walk or do something standing up.
Piles Hemorrhoids Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Visit http://www.24remedy.com/hemorrhoids/hemorrhoid-treatment/ For Piles Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids (Piles) are commonly caused by straining while having ...
- Most symptoms of hemorrhoids can be treated with a warm bath two to three times a day for ten minutes.
- Some individuals add a bit of salt to the bath.
- This will help you can keep them clean as well as soothing any pain.
Hemorrhoid Cure-What Is The effect Of Excessive Weight? Extra body mass makes hemorrhoid treatment less effective in curbing the symptoms of hemorrhoids. The excessive weight increases stress on your anus and this stress could make piles more painful or at least prevent them from getting better,...
Eating a lot of fibre and drinking plenty of water (around eight glasses a day) will help to keep your bowels easy - this is very important as any additional strain is likely to be very painful and possibly cause bleeding. There are also supplements that will help soften your stool that can be bought or given to you by your doctor.
- Your hemorrhoids have not eased in a 1-2 weeks make sure to see a doctor.
- Thrombosed (clotted) hemorrhoids can take a long time to be entirely cured.
The above will help to simplicity the pain, but often the patient will want to look for treatments instead