Hemorrhoids - Management and Home Cures
Have you encountered the medical term piles or hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids or piles are very common. It can impact almost anyone. More than half of our population is experiencing this condition. Sad to say, due to lack of knowledge about hemorrhoids symptoms and physiology, there are those who are not aware that they are already suffering from hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids tend to be damaged veins around the inside wall of our anus causing inflammation and also blood clots. According to medical resources, hemorrhoids has two types - internal and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids have minimal symptoms. That is why those who suffer from this type of hemorrhoids are not aware that they have it. Itch and unrelieved bowel movements are some of the symptoms associated with inner hemorrhoids.
- To treat these kinds of signs, you might add more fiber in your diet to soften bowels and to be able to defecate very easily.
- Did you know psyllium hasks are an excellent source of fiber?
- They aid in bowel movement as well.
- It works as a laxative by absorbing water inside the colon and it becomes like a gelatin that aids to facilitate bowel movement.
- Furthermore, when you are taking fiber you must increase your intake of water.
- Fruits and vegetables are not only rich in vitamins and minerals they also contain fiber that can help soften bowel and stools.
- Other than that, it adds more vitamins in your body.
- Working out also helps regulate bowel movement.
There are several home remedies that you may choose to try to manage mild cases of internal hemorrhoids. Also, they are as effective as synthetic medicines that are available in the market today. As compared to synthetic drugs as well as medications, home remedies are usually less expensive, doesn't have harmful side effects and they are available proper at the convenience of your home.
- To avoid straining because of constipation, try consuming warm milk or yogurt everyday.
- Take or 2 freshly squeezed lemon juice and drink it without salt or sugar.
- A teaspoon of apple cider helps your digestion.
- Suppositories regarding hemorrhoids are very effective in treating hemorrhoids.
- Creams as well as medicated wipes are easily absorbed by the skin.
There are other ways to take care of internal hemorrhoid such as Rubber Band Legation, Sclerotherapy, Home Photocoagulation, Hemorrhoidectomy, Laser Surgery Treatment, Eclectic Current Hemorrhoid Treatment, Fluid Nitrogen or Cryosurgery and etc. These kinds of hemorrhoid treatments are with regard to severe cases only which needed medical intervention.
- Mild cases of external hemorrhoids can be treated the same as internal hemorrhoids however, external hemorrhoids are painful and discomforting.
- Blood in the stool and itchiness in the area may occur.
Sitz Bath and Also Warm Bath can Help Alleviate Pain
In addition to that, it may reduce the swelling and it provides temporary relief. Just load the basin with warm water (you may well add herbs if you want) and involve the anus for a few minutes. Ice packs will also be effective in relieving the pain and swelling, just apply it directly into the affected area for a short while. Moreover, you could try topical creams, medicated wipes and oral medicines for swelling, pain and for abrasions if there's any.
How To Treat HEMORRHOIDS At Home Quickly & Naturally Without Surgery
How To TREAT HEMORRHOIDS At Home Quickly Cure Hemorrhoids Without Surgery Naturally What Are Hemorrhoids? How to Treat Hemorrhoids Symptoms ...
For severe cases of external hemorrhoids, they can be treated through a number of medical procedures the same as internal hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids if detected early can be easily treated with natural remedies and over-the-counter medicines.
- More importantly, this can be prevented by increasing fiber and water intake and regular exercise.
- Living a healthy lifestyle is the best prevention for hemorrhoids.
Sadie is a content marketing professional at utioverthecounter.info, a collection of articles about medicine. In the past, Sadie worked as a advertising guru at a news startup. When she's not sourcing web articles, Sadie enjoys hiking and rock climbing.