Natural Cures For Hemorrhoid
Visit to the pharmacy will reveal a number of over the counter products offered to treat hemorrhoids; however there are also various natural remedies available to assist in treating this uncomfortable and often embarrassing condition.
Two simple things you can do are to consume plenty of fiber every day in such foods as wholemeal, fruits and vegetables; and also drink plenty of water. Drinking six to eight glasses a day will help to soften stools and relieve pressure on hemorrhoids. And just bathing in warm water several times a day can help to reduce puffiness and minimize pain.
- Witch hazel is actually an established natural remedy; it can be applied with a soft cotton ball for to the affected area.
- It has astringent properties and helps to reduce enlarged hemorrhoids, as well as reduce pain.
- Witch hazel can be used in a salve along with horse chestnut to be even more effective.
Bleeding Hemorrhoids TREATMENT How to Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding FAST Hemorrhoid Bleeding Cure
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
An herb known as butchers broom, which contains ruscogen is also supposed to be effective in treating hemorrhoids. The herb really helps to not only lower swelling of the hemorrhoids, but also strengthen capillary walls and veins, although you should not use it if you suffer from high blood pressure.
- Another treat is to use ripe banana that has been boiled and mashed into a cup of milk.
- Although it perhaps sounds more tempting to drink it, the mixture should be applied to the affected area.
Most of these natural cures for hemorrhoids are experimented with and tested; take the time to see which method might work best for you.
- Discover how you can cure hemorrhoids correctly in 48 hours.
- VisitNatural Hemorrhoid Cure to be able to find out how.
Sadie is a content marketing professional at utioverthecounter.info, a collection of articles about medicine. In the past, Sadie worked as a advertising guru at a news startup. When she's not sourcing web articles, Sadie enjoys hiking and rock climbing.