Relieving hemorrhoids with natural remedies part I
Here are a variety of natural remedies that you can use to relief from your hemorrhoids. You can try one until you find one that works for you. Remember that every person differs and you need to find the treatment that works for you.
For relief of hemorrhoids inside an hour, here what you could do:
Blend 3-4 Tablespoons of Raw Cranberries
' Wrap a tablespoon of this blend or so in some cheesecloth. ' Push it up against your anus and keep it there with some tight underwear. ' After an hour or so replace it with a new batch of berries and cloth.
HEMORRHOiDS What are hemorrhoids ? What is the treatment for hemorrhoids ?
Visit : http://tinyurl.com/hemorrhoidsprevention Easy Method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 Hours, Already PROVEN By Thousands To Have Eliminated Pain ...
- Apply these berries twice and do it the next day if necessary.
- Geranium-Lavender essential oil mixture
- Combine 2-3 declines of jasmine to a couple of drops of Geranium with one ounce of almond oil.
- Place this combination in a dark brown bottle with a dropper top.
- After shaking this combination, use a few drops on your fingertips and put it on directly on the skin surrounding your anus.
Garlic as Well as Onions
Garlic and onions can be used as a suppository. Using them will help to reinforce the veins, kill bacteria in that area, and reduce inflammation.
Peel a Tiny Garlic or Onion
Reduce the size of the onion to a garlic clove size. Just before bed, push either garlic or onion just slightly into your rear end and not to far. The regular bowel movement may take them of in the morning.
- Do not use this method if your hemorrhoids are bleeding or are bleeding.
- Wait for this area to heal.
Apply liquid lecithin to the hemorrhoids 1 in order to 2 times a day. Do this for 2-3 days. Continue its use until you get the relief you want from your hemorrhoid condition.
To get fast relief from hemorrhoid pain and swelling prepare an ice pack as follows:
- Make your own ice pack by putting ice cubes or crushed ice into a plastic bag.
- Wrap the plastic bag with a thin piece of fabric.
- Place the ice pack into the hemorrhoid area.
Bad Habits that Chip In to Hemorrhoids Experiencing pain throughout constipation, having an itchy sensation in the anal area and seeing blood on your toilet paper after wiping the anus are likely symptoms of having hemorrhoids or even piles, and it s nothing to laugh about. Because even...
- You can also use the slim commercial ice gels pack.
- Cover it with a thin piece of cloth and place it to the hemorrhoid area.
- Apply the ice pack with regard to 15-20 min's and then rest with regard to 10-15minutes.
- Then, continue using the snow pack for another 15-20minutes.
- Do this for 2-3 hrs then take a rest for 2- Three hours and then start again.
- Don't put ice or ice gel pack directly on your skin with out wrapping it with a cloth.
- This is to avoid ice burning up the skin.
You can make a lemon drink that can help you strengthen capillaries and blood vessels walls. Here's how to perform it:
- Use an organic orange since you will be using the outer peel 'Slice the lemon into 4 parts ' don't peel the lemon.
- Use the whole lemon ' Boil the lemon in distilled water regarding 10 minutes in a glass pot with a cover. ' After it cools, drink one cup a day.
- This is a powerful drink because the lemon's bioflavonoids andVitamin C will go into the boiling liquid.
- When you drink this you will get many bioflavonoids that you can't get in any capsule or pill.
There you have it, six different hemorrhoid remedies that can give you relief from pain and inflammation.
Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the University of San JoseCalifornia which is a natural Nutritionist. He writes a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has written an ebook called 'How to relieve Your Constipation with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid remedies at this site.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.
About the author:Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the University of San JoseCalifornia which is a natural Nutritionist. He produces a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has written an ebook called 'How to relieve Your Bowel irregularity with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid treatments at this site.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.
Sadie is a content marketing professional at utioverthecounter.info, a collection of articles about medicine. In the past, Sadie worked as a advertising guru at a news startup. When she's not sourcing web articles, Sadie enjoys hiking and rock climbing.