Signs and Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
The symptoms of hemorrhoids vary depending on its type. Since there are two major types of hemorrhoids, external and internal, the symptoms is also classified into two. The most common symptoms experienced by individuals with this condition are discomfort during bowels, excessive itching and pain in the rectum. You would be able to easily identify the symptoms of external hemorrhoids because this type can cause blood in order to pool under the skin, consequently, forming a small but hard lump that often brings pain to the person. In the event you have developed external hemorrhoids, you will also find it more difficult to have bowel movements and you could experience bleeding. You could check if you are having bleeding symptoms by checking if the toilet paper and the toilet bowl have streaks of blood on it.
- For those with internal hemorrhoids, anal bleeding is considered to be the most common symptom.
- You may have bowel movements without experiencing any discomfort but there could be streaks of blood on the toilet paper and the toilet bowl.
- You could also see a few blood streaks on your stool even for those who have finished your bowel movement without any difficulty at all.
- Itching and other forms of skin irritation may be experienced by those who are suffering from hemorrhoids.
- These symptoms of hemorrhoids are common because of the lumps formed inside and outside the anus.
- Internal hemorrhoids often launch mucus that could affect the anal epidermis and lead to excessive itching.
- The mucus could also heavily infect the skin as well as cause irritation.
- Discomfort during bowel movements is also common among those who have developed hemorrhoids because of the bulging in the large intestine.
- Since the hemorrhoids will form lumps inside the anus, the exit of the a stool through the large intestine will be partly blocked.
- This will cause the discomfort during bowel movements and could only be relieved by making the stool softer.
- Of course, this discomfort also comes with pain.
- The hemorrhoid lumps are likely to swell and if squeezed could really bring pain in order to the person.
INTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS Treatment How to TREAT Internal HEMORRHOIDS INTERNAL Hemorrhoids
Discover the The Only Holistic System Proven to Permanently Cure Hemorrhoids in as Little as 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more Information: ...
To Relieve Yourself from These Symptoms of Hemorrhoids, You Could Do Several Home Remedies
The first thing you need to do is make your stool softer by having a more fibrous diet. Eating more fruits and vegetables would greatly help in making the stool softer because of the fiber. You could also get over the counter products to make your treatment faster. By getting stool softeners and fiber supplements, you can be relieved from hemorrhoids faster. Your lifestyle could also affect your condition.
Hemorrhoids In Pregnancy- How to eliminate The Discomfort Without Any Side Effect Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in or around the anus. Women often encounter hemorrhoids during pregnancy due to the effect of the baby in the womb on the major blood vessels of the body. The weight of the baby in the womb presses on the major blood...
Though your unhealthy habits would circuitously lead to the development of hemorrhoids, it could worsen the symptoms seriously. Drinking too much alcohol and smoking would aggravate the symptoms of hemorrhoids and would make all your efforts of making the stool softer pointless. By not getting rid of these habits, you would only make the pain, the bleeding and the itching a whole lot worse. If you continue to do this, your hemorrhoids might become too severe to the point that you would need to go through surgery.
Will show you an easy method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 hours, Already PROVEN By Thousands To Have Removed Pain & Embarrassment For good ..."Are you tired of constricting your diet or work - hoping for relief? Plus, all of the other "management" burdens of this on your everyday life? Click Here For Hemorrhoid Cure Nature's Way.
Sadie is a content marketing professional at utioverthecounter.info, a collection of articles about medicine. In the past, Sadie worked as a advertising guru at a news startup. When she's not sourcing web articles, Sadie enjoys hiking and rock climbing.