Some Simple Home remedies for Hemorrhoids
There are topical creams and ointments with regard to treating hemorrhoids available in the market. There are even surgical procedures that remove the inflamed hemorrhoid. But before you spend money on any of these, you might want to try some home remedies for hemorrhoids. These remedies are simple and they save you money coming from hemorrhoid remedy.
- Hemorrhoids, or even piles, generally subside over time when the cause of it has disappeared.
- A lot of people use creams to relieve the pain and itching that comes with having piles.
- There are home remedies for hemorrhoids in which treat the symptoms of piles as well as lowering discomfort.
- The most popular remedy for relieving pain is to take a sitz bath.
- Fill the tub with warm water.
- Make sure that when you get inside, the warm water covers your buttocks.
- Stay within the water for at least 15 minutes.
- It is recommended that you do this right after defecating but you are free to do it more often.
Ice Also Helps Alleviate the Pain
Apply an ice pack on the rectal area for about 10 mins. Place a comfortable compress on the same area afterwards for about 10 in order to Twenty or so minutes. This should be done several times a day. Applying a generous amount of aloe vera or petroleum jelly on the affected area also helps relieve swelling and itching. You would also want to stay away from sitting down and get a day of bed rest. Lying down helps minimize the pressure on your hemorrhoids. It is even better if you lie on your stomach.
Hemorrhoid or Fissure?
While it may not be the subject of casual conversation, rectal bleeding is something you should discuss with your doctor. But very often people are embarrassed ...
- The term 'piles' refers to the inflammation of one's haemorrhoids, and some remedies work by reducing the redness.
- Garlic contains a natural anti-inflammatory agent and can easily be found inside the house.
- Crush a few cloves of garlic and apply it to the hemorrhoid.
- It will sting upon application but try to leave it on for a couple of minutes.
- Afterwards, remove the garlic and wash the area with cold water to relieve the stinging.
- The hemorrhoid may have shrunken in size.
- Do this as often as you can right up until the inflammation is gone.
- You may also use toothpaste or witch hazel since they have anti-inflammatory qualities as well.
- Vinegar can also reduce the swelling.
- Apply any of these on the affected area using a cotton swab or cotton ball.
- Leave it on for a couple of minutes and wash off.
- Before applying everything to the area, make sure you fix it well.
- Blot the area with wet wipes or tissue moistened with water or a mild cleansing agent.
- Avoid rubbing the area because it will irritate it.
The Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids Mentioned Above Treat the Hemorrhoid Itself
Another good idea is to a target the cause of the inflammation initial. Constipation is the most common cause of piles. Add a lot more fiber to be able to your diet and incorporate exercise into your routine. Exercise adjusts bowel movement and fiber adds bulk to your stool while softening it in the process. With this, the hemorrhoid will no longer be under enormous pressure and the inflammation will begin to subside.
To learn more on home remedies and normal cures for hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For This particular language check out http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and also http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com With regard to Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
Sadie is a content marketing professional at utioverthecounter.info, a collection of articles about medicine. In the past, Sadie worked as a advertising guru at a news startup. When she's not sourcing web articles, Sadie enjoys hiking and rock climbing.