The Causes and Cure of Hemorrhoids
Most people of adult age have probably suffered the indignity of having to cope with Hemorrhoids, otherwise known as Piles. As anyone who has suffered from piles knows, these can be very uncomfortable and painful.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
A medical sense they are bigger or swollen veins. They are somewhat similar to varicose veins that develop in the legs, with the exception that these are problematic veins located in the rectum. These types of veins cushion as well as protect the anal canal. Problems arise when these veins are stretched and tear under pressure, resulting in the familiar discomfort and also pain experienced with haemorrhoids.
One may experience hemorroids as either internal or external. Internal hemorrhoids can be found higher up in the anal sphincter and usually manifest themselves as stools covered in blood or blood on the toilet paper. Sometimes the hemorrhoids will protrude from the anal canal, in which case they should just be pushed back inside.
- External haemorrhoids, on the other hand, exist as hard lumps that can be felt by hand and are extremely painful compared to internal haemorrhoids.
- These may also cause bleeding which will be seen on the toilet paper or even in the toilet bowl.
Causes of Piles
Constipation tends to be the main cause of Piles. The straining of bowel movement in the course of prolonged siting on the bathroom puts pressure on the blood vessel in the anal canal, causing swelling and irritation and eventual rupture of the blood vessels. Hemorrhoids are also quite normal during pregnancy, due to the strain from carrying the excess weight of the baby. Diarrhea is also known to put extra pressure on the rectal blood vessels, as a result can lead to hemorrhoids.
Prolonged periods of either standing or sitting also can irritate haemorrhoids and should be avoided.
Treatments and Cures
Number of natural remedies are available for the treatment piles. Firstly, appropriate creams are normally used to get rid of existing hemorrhoids and relieve the acute pain associated with them. In extreme cases they can be removed by surgery.
- Longer term, as constipation is the main cause piles, it goes without saying that avoiding constipation reduces the likely hood of them forming.
- The cause of constipation is normally the result of insufficient fiber in the diet.
- Types of foods that are high in fibre include bran cereals, corn, wheat, rice, oats, nuts and beans.
- Fruits and vegetable are also a good source of fiber.
Constipation Hemorrhoids - Thrombosed Piles - Natural Cures for Piles
http://top-3-products.info/hemorrhoid-cure +++ READ MY HEMORRHOIDS STORY. I HAD HEMORRHOIDS FOR YEARS. hemorrhoids cure symptoms ...
Addition to the above changes in diet, it is essential in order to bring about simple lifestyle changes to cut back the tendency for the formation of piles. This includes staying fit with regular exercise, such as walking, which will ensure one's stools remain soft thus reducing the risk of constipation.
- Click here for the best Cure for Hemorrhoids available.
- Follow the link for more information of how you can Eat Well For Good Health using the food pyramid.