Hemorrhoid is a very difficult situation and often a very painful condition as well. It is a medical condition which is characterized by pain and bleeding through the anus. In case you are suffering from this condition, after that in that case, passing of stool may prove to be very painful. Since constipation is considered to be a major cause for this condition, therefore, one of the basic requirements in such a condition is that of avoiding constipation. For this, it is essential to have a high fiber diet, for example fruits, vegetables as well as whole grains. You should also make sure that you drink lots and lots of fluids, such as water, fruit juices, etc. you should also avoid junk foods, as they are very low in fiber content and also carry little nutritious value.
Hemorrhoids or Piles can be either internal or external. There are a number of reasons, which can be attributed to causing piles. Straining during passing of stools, pregnancy, old age, obesity, heredity factors, as well as even coughing, sneezing or raising of objects, are some of the common causes of this condition. The condition gets severe, when piles take the form of blood clots. This condition is referred to as Thrombosed hemorrhoids. Thrombosed hemorrhoids is really a clot, usually pea shaped and is either purple or bluish in look. The condition is more painful, as well as itchy and would lead to severe discomfort to be able to the patient suffering from it.
- Due to their excessive swelling and getting strangulated in nature, makes it much more painful.
- However, this condition can be avoided by following a fiber rich diet.
- This way you can you can stay away from having thrombosed hemorrhoids.
- However, in case the condition has already occurred then there are few solutions to this, other than surgery.
Although there are a number of medications and creams for bleeding hemorrhoids treatment, yet, they are not supported by any definitive medical authentication. Nevertheless, a surgery is always avoidable; therefore, one can try these kinds of medicines and ointments. If they turn out to be beneficial, then in that case, it is well and good. In case they do not, then in that case, surgery is the last resort.
- Hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical procedure, wherein, the excess hemorrhoid tissues are removed surgically, with the administration of local anesthesia.
- The surgery can be done, with the help of surgical instruments, such as scalpel, or with the help of laser beams.
- The laser surgery is instead quick and in most cases, the patient will be discharged the next day.
- It needs to be remembered here that post operation care is essential.
You are suffering from hemorrhoids then feel free to go to a hemorrhoid doctor
Hemorrhoids Natural Remedies : How To Shrink Hemorrhoids Fast and Naturally
Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days! Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently Without Surgery. CLICK HERE ▻▻▻ http://www.
Sadie is a content marketing professional at utioverthecounter.info, a collection of articles about medicine. In the past, Sadie worked as a advertising guru at a news startup. When she's not sourcing web articles, Sadie enjoys hiking and rock climbing.