Understanding And Eliminating Hemorrhoids Naturally
Annoying, uncomfortable and many time embarrassing, hemorrhoids are a common and fortunately not serious health concern. Ahemorrhoid is identified as any abnormally swollen veins in the rectum or perhaps rectum. There are two different types of hemorrhoids: internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids don't hurt or itch. They can't end up being felt because they form deep inside the anus. External hemorrhoids are the cause of the pain, itching and burning that you often hear about on TV.
You are wondering if you are suffering from hemorrhoids, their symptoms include: rectal tenderness and bleeding, itching, painful bowels ' particularly with forcing. Sometimes a group that can be felt in the anus or there may be a slight protrusion of muscle. Patients may also experience a discharge of mucus following a bowel movement.
- When a hemorrhoid is irritated, the surrounding tissue can swell, burn, itch, become painful or even hemorrhage.
- This can take place for a number of reasons.
- Most often, they form as a result of repeated excessive pressure in rectal or anal veins, usually as a result of straining to feed bowel movement.
- Straining puts pressure on the rectum and causes blood to be able to expand, swell and bulge the walls of the veins.
Once a rectal vein has been expanded and a hemorrhoid forms, they are difficult to get rid of as well as it takes less straining so they can recur. In addition, hard work, pregnancy & shipping, obesity, overeating, inadequate workout and continuous sitting 'especially on toilet can cause hemorrhoids to form.
You Suffer from Hemorrhoids, Treatment May be Required
Sometimes a painful blood clot may form in the hemorrhoid. It should also be sought out if there is excessive blood loss or if an infection develops. It may also be wise to seek medical advice in order to rule out cancer of the rectum or colon.
Recommendations for Wellness
Ice packs and frozen probes can be inserted into the anus to reduce swelling. It can also provide relief from the itching and burning experienced even if it is only temporary.
Try Taking a Stiz Bath
Load your tub with 4-5 in. of warm water and sit in it for 15 minutes after a bowel movement. AStiz bath tub can help reduce swelling as well as help relieve the itchy burning feeling that is often experienced after a bowel movement.
Information on Hemorrhoids for Over a YearInformation on Hemorrhoids for Over a Year. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit consists of homeopathic drops, topical cream, and all-natural supplement, developed to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil consists of only the best quality ingredients that have been scientifically developed to work synergistically for the best results. Calmovil's ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy circulation, helping in reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Improving blood flow, reducing inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been proven to eliminate the discomfort and flare-ups related to hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Read More »
- Avoid reading or spending excess time on the toilet.
- When it takes you over 3-5 minutes to have a bowel movement, next something is wrong.
- Don't scratch.
- Whilst scratching can make a hemorrhoid feel temporarily better, scratching can damage the walls of the veins and create more problems.
Anal Cancer Vs Haemorrhoids - Bleeding, Swelling Differences of Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids
But may also be caused by less serious conditions such as hemorrhoids. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow hemorrhoids vs ...
Using pads soaked with witch hazel can provide temporary relief from the burning and itching often experienced with hemorrhoids.
- Eat lots of fresh fruit, especially ones with outer skins like apples, peaches and pears.
- In addition to the added fiber the skin has, it will also help to add moisture to your stool.
Incorporate bulk forming fibers such as psyllium into your diet to help ease the stool and make the passage of a bowel movement easier and reduce straining. Soluble fiber holds water and also help to keep the stool smooth, while added bulk help to proceed the stool through the colon.
- Make sure you drink your 8 glasses of water a day.
- Water is crucial for providing the intestinal tract with enough moisture so your stools usually do not dry out.
- This is especially true if you are taking fiber supplements.
- You suffer from constipation, try eating several dried prunes or drinking some prune juice.
- In addition to adding fiber, prunes have a mild laxative effect.
- Herbs such as casgara segrada, turkey rhubarb or herbal combinations like Natures Sunshine's LBS II and B-X can be used to evacuate the colon.
- While these should be used with caution, they are less aggressive than many commercial laxatives that are available at the supermarket.
- Always stand and walk during your breaks at work and try to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour.
- This can help prevent direct pressure on your rectum.
Your job requires heavy lifting, make sure you exhale any time while you strain or lift and whatever you do, will not hold your breath.
Butchers Broom is good for a wide range of circulatory ailments, especially ones involving veins.
White Oak Bark can be used to shrink enlarged tissues & aids normalize bleeding.
About the Author:Copyright 2005
Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Rita Louise, Ph.D.is the author of the book 'Avoiding the Cosmic 2x4' It is it is her unique gift as a medical intuitive and clairvoyant that illuminates and enlivens her work. Let Dr. Louise help you bring health healing and wholeness back into your life. Check out http://www.soulhealer.com or call (972) 475-3393 for more information.